I was just thinking this yesterday while spending my time with God. I said "Lord, I just can't bear the thought of this stretching out much longer!!" He quietly said to me....You don't have to...I will.
I am still praying and hoping that we will get the call today or tomorrow. My heart still skips a beat when the phone rings but it may not happen! What am I going to do if/then? I will keep standing (thanks Amanda)...I will keep trusting...hoping....believing that He is in Control and will see me through! Christ is bearing my burdens and promises to keep doing it!! Thank You, dear Jesus!!
Let's continue to stand together!!! We need each other...and we will not let Satan drag us down! Help us Lord, wrap Your loving arms around us, and show us Your Mighty Power!! Surprise us with Your love!! Thank You for hearing us..Glorify Your Holy Name through this process!! I love you!!!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Dear Jami,
If I could I would march over there and get him for you..but then I would be getting in God's way, wouldn't I. He has this adoption planned perfectly, even when it seems long, it is His perfect plan. Just like when a child goes on a journey and says over and over..how long til we get there..Hudson will come home..in God's perfect timing. We rejoice with you in that hope. love, twyla
Standing with you! Satan will not win this battle...our babies will come home, and in the meantime we will help each other keep our focus on Christ and glorify Him even in the difficult wait. Love and hugs!
Jami,
I pray that our babies both get out on their 7 month b-days! That would be fantastic. I'm still not giving up hope....there's still a few hours left today. My prayer really is that we're out before I head down. I know that whenever it happens, it will be God's plan. I am standing with you! Isn't it wonderful knowing that God is on our sides??
I love you!
Jami, Amen to your post, you are strong and we serve a big God. We will pray your specific requests and never forget you are loved by so many people so you are never standing alone!
Post a Comment