5/4 FYI: We will be out of town over the weekend. Just Clint and me and some of our dear friends!!! YEAH!!! If I get any news before we leave, I will post!! :) Wow!! it is mucho fun hearing from all of you! :)
Yeah! Today I got some info. on my sweet little man! He was at the doctor on picture day so I never got my update.
This is as of April 14th:
Weight - 19 lbs!!!!!
Height - 73cm!
Can this be? As of March 3 he was 70 cm. Can a kid grow 3 cm in less than 1 month? Hmmmm?!
Regardless - the good news is we should be getting PICTURES next week!!! And, one of our agency reps. in Guatemala said "He is so good right now!" That just warms my heart!! :)
On another note:
I just started this "visit ticker" yesterday afternoon. Is it possible that there have been 116 visits. I know some of these must be repeats but seriously... So I'm calling all closet bloggers to come out just this once! :) I'm so curious - just how many people are reading my blog. I love it - so many prayer warriors! You don't have to say much....even anything at all - just let me know you're here. Is this too much to ask?! :) All you need to do it click "Anonymous" and then type your name or whatever and hit "publish." Easy as that. Will you do this for me?? :)
I'm feeling goo-oo-0od today!! :)
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


35 comments:
you know I am here (OFTEN), but also my mom (Carol Schertz) reads your blog and she includes you in her prayers. My daycare kiddos get a dose of the "Hudson Blog" pretty much daily and they pray for him at lunch!
Praise the Lord Hudson is doing so well! We'll keep praying!
Hey Jami,
I must confess that I sometimes visit more than once a day. I am so addicted to Hudson's story! I love hearing about your journey and knowing how to pray specifically for your family.
Always in my prayers~ Wendy
Jami -
I visit your blog whenever I have a minute to check in and see if there is anything new going on with your adoption process. Sometimes I check in the morning and then in the evening. I am just so excited to hear more about what is going on, especially now that you are nearing the end! I am so glad Hudson is doing well & growing! I can't wait to meet him!!!
Love to you,
Taylor
Count me in for about 3 times a day : )
Jami,
19 pounds?? I think he has passed AP. She weighed right at 17 pounds in April. She should be going to the dr. again this week or next. I am always excited to see how she is growing. I can't wait to see the new pics!!!
love you!
Hi! I am one of your closet readers. :) I love hearing about Hudson and pray he is home soon!
-Deanna
www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyfelton
I check your blog often Jami..Hudson has a corner of my heart..and so does Drew's little girl..they are soo precious.
I appreciate your openness to the struggles and the victories you share..I learn from them too!
I admire you young parents..and your children are precious!
Praying for you, twyla
I can't remember if I have commented before or not, but I have been checking your blog and praying for your family on a regular basis. I am also in the process of adopting a little boy from Guatemala and love to read about other people's experiences.
I have commented on your blog before. Count me in too...I check it at least 3 times a day as well. I love to read about other peoples progress. Hudson is such a cutie!
Holy cow.....19 pounds! That is wonderful...he's obviously doing well! I think Hudson and Bella are probably right around the same size.
Hope to see those new pics soon!
Caught! I came across your blog just last week while surfing "blogland." My husband and I are adopting a beautiful baby girl from Guatemala and entered PGN 3 weeks ago....surfing the Guatemala adoption blogs and seeing everyone's progress through this process is a blessing...especially those who seek His face!
I'd be happy to give you our blog address, just shoot me an email at kristinandgregory@yahoo.com.
Many blessings!
Kristin C.
P.S. We're from Texas, and the photo of you and your hubby by the big silver sculpture in Chicago caught my eye: we were just there last fall for a conference and LOVED it!
Count us in from Arizona! Thanks for letting God be glorified through this time in your life.
Love & prayers, Janelle & Brent
I'm a stalker too- I check for news about twice a day... I don't want to miss anything!
Love, Brooke
Hee Hee Finally Brooke posted. Count me in for about twice a day, just need a up=date in the morning and afternoon. And as always we prey daily for baby Hudson.
Jami,
I've been checking in and praying for you and Hudson. Thanks for sharing your story with the rest of us.
Sara Streitmatter
Hey Jami! I check in on your blog daily in the morning before Jenna wakes up and I can no longer use the computer without her at my feet! I pray for you often and can't wait for the post "WE GOT THE CALL!"
~Alissa
I check this usually every day! we're praying for you and looking forward to this weekend!
love,
bek
You know I'm on here often checking in too! I pray for you daily!
Mindy :)
While I know you know I read your blog - I got in a bad habit of everytime I'm working on an assignment and get bored or am procrastinating (slightly often) clicking through the blogs to see if anything new is up. Somehow I'm not sure that will compmletely end now that school is over . . .just now it will probably be when I'm trying to put off cleaning. : )
hey jami, i am another one of those closet readers...always excited to see new posts and pics.
Loveya! Sarah
I too am a closet reader...I was shown your blog from Hudson's Uncle Jeff. His excitment for the new family addition caught my attention and now I am daily reader of your updates! We are continually praying for you and your family -
Curt, Geana & Wyatt Tanner, Morton, IL
Hi, Jami!
I check in usually several times a week to get an update- and to see if you have new pictures to post! It's exciting to see how God has orchestrated His perfect design for your family- and it is a true blessing to feel like I'm along for the ride, praying and cheering for each victory along the way! By the way, I became truly 'hooked' after viewing the awesome video of you with your beautiful, giggling Hudson in Guatemala- what a precious little guy he is!
Praying him home,
Lisa (Mindy's sister)
Hi Jami--I'm another silent blog reader, usually every day or every other if we're not home much :) I love the updates on Hudson, he is so adorable. We are praying for you guys!!
Janelle
Hi jami,
I too check your site once a day or every other day. When I have the time. Mindy gave me your website, hudsons site, Bek's site, Kirsten's site, and Kristy's site. So yep, I check often all of these in fact. Hudson is a doll!!! (can I say that for a boy:)) Love ya, Sandra
Jami-
I also check your blog every few days. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. =)
Carmen Rassi
I'm with you too! Keep the blogs coming! :-)
Renee
I check in every couple of days too! Thanks for your transparency in sharing your story and faith.
Erin Wuthrich
Jami,
So good to see you and the girls the other day! I am so glad to have the blog to keep up with your progress! (I check it every few days.) Praying that Hudson is home soon!
Love,
Carissa
Praying that you get your ADORABLE little guy home soon!
Christine Kaeb
it's me. shar. :)
You know I'm here! You know, I think his weight is leveling off a little. Or maybe my baby is just getting fat! Cole's 6 month is this week and I'm expecting him to be close to 18 lbs- not too much difference since he's a couple of weeks younger.
Can't wait for new pics!
Kristy
You can count me as a reader! Looking forward to meeting this popular guy in person.
Jill
Jami and Clint,
We are still here too! Follow your blog all the time and love seeing all of Hudson's new pictures. Hope you all get out soon. It's time to get back to Guatemala and bring our little ones ( our little one & your giant - LOL )home. Continued prayers.
Steve & Amy
Hey Jam -
I check in every few days to see your updates too. =)
We love you...and little Hudson too!
Lori
Post a Comment