We got some news...but not the news I was hoping for - KICKED OUT AGAIN!!!! And can you believe it's for requirements that were once again already in our file!!
The bad news: we were kicked out on the 4th (last Friday).
The good news: we were resubmitted (they say) again yesterday.
The bad news: that was a whole week!!!!
The good news: we didn't have to change anything!!
Again - I feel God's strength. I love Him so much. I am really experiencing His closeness in a whole new way. I have been praying...pleading with Him that we would get OUT this week. Yesterday, I was on my knees asking for His favor...even as I ask though - I only want His will. I told Him I will trust Him...no matter what comes. Easier to say, more difficult to do. But I am clinging to Him. Anyway, I was asking Him to get us OUT. I was getting ready to leave for the evening and Clint came up and said...our update says "Out of PGN, with requirements...." I actually laughed and said, "I guess God has a sense of humor." So we did get OUT this week...just not in the way I wanted!!! :)
This is quite the process!! I really want to make the most of this time...to love Him more, to be more deeply connected to Him, and to Glorify Him!! I love you all!!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I love your attitude! I was on my hands and knees yesterday begging for pics. That was pretty ridiculous I thought. In the end I didn't get them. But I was fine. He is working on my faith. I trust him and know that when the time is right I'll get my pics. Iknow....sounds silly to want pics so bad...but I just wanted something new for mothers day. He wants me to be satisfied with what I have. I am working on it. LOL Have a wonderful mothers day!!!
way to have a positive attitude, hope that this mothers day is incredibly special to you as a mommy of three!!!!
Jami,
Isn't it always a journey to see how "God's ways are not ours amd His thoughts not our thoughts!". Thankfully we always know He's soverign.
We're still praying Hudson home . . .and praying for you.
love you
I'm so glad you are keeping your spirits up! God does have a sense of humor and I'm thankful you are looking at the positive instead of the negative. I will be praying!
Mindy :)
I too have been on my knees begging for the Lord's favor and asking us for PA this week...our update said the same as last week. :( It is hard but the Lord is so faithful and He loves our babies more than we do. Praying your sweet Hudson home. Happy Mother's Day!
I wish that I could go in PGN next week and tell them all that they are RIDICULOUS! This is just crazy. I guess the good news is that it was fixed again quickly! This PGN rollercoaster is about to give me an ulcer. I cling to God everyday and just KNOW that He already has all this figured out. It's so hard not to get angry and frustrated when I see babies younger than AP coming home. I am thrilled for the babies and parents but sad for myself and AP. We will all just pray harder for sweet Hudson to be home soon!
I love you!
You are growing so much! It is so neat to see the great attitude you have. Hudson will be home and it will be soon. Stay faithful!!
Love ya,
Amanda
Jami, I truly admire you and appreciate your great example. You have such a wonderful, positive attitude. It lifts my spirits. I am so sorry about the kick out. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and pray that Hudson will be home soon and in God's time.
Oh Jami, what a hard process this has been. You have incredible strength rooted in Him, which is so admirable. It is hard to understand why these things happen even in our most ferverent prayers. It deeply saddens me. But then I have to remember, that we only have one piece of a huge puzzle. Hang in there girl and know we are all petitioning God on your behalf! Lots of love to you.
Not the Mother's Day present we were hoping you would get. We'll be more specific with our prayers too. Maybe God got confused with all the prayers as to what kind of out to send your way. We know you will get OUT soon. Don't stress out....it leads to shingles. Our prayers & thoughts are with you! Happy Mother's Day:)
Post a Comment