We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, May 21, 2007

missing my baby...

It's been over 7 months...sometimes I feel like I'm going to go crazy!! Please continue to pray us through this. I keep hearing...expect delays - it's hard to take it all in. I am so ready to have my Hudson home!! God - You know what you are doing... Please hang on tight to me!!
I love you all!

5 comments:

LouLou said...

Jami,
I am right there with you! I miss AP so much it hurts. It has been too long since we have been with them. I have thought about going for another visit, but I just don't think I could take it. I also don't think it would be good for her either....SO, we wait. I have had some really dark days lately, and I am praying for MERCY! I can't wait until these babies are home.
I love you!!!

Karen D. said...

I am praying Hudson home!!!

Hugs,
Karen

Natalie said...

Oh sweet Hudson. I know how much you miss him. I am praying for you.

Mrs. Hany said...

Jami, I just noticed your visitor counter, look at how many visits Hudson has had!!! Think about all those visitors praying him home! You are loved and prayed for!

JuJu - said...

I know how you feel and if you look back at a recent post - you will see what I mean...
The waiting is maddening at times - it really is -

Thinking about you during your wait - and cheering you on:)

Julia:)