We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, June 11, 2007

the 11th!

Today is our anniversary!! 7 wonderful years of marriage to my man, Clint!! I can't believe it!!

This also marks Hudson' s 8 month old birthday! He is growing so fast!

I am in a rush so I will post more about my man later!! I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations!! This August will mark our 7th year, too! 2000 was a great year to be married!! :)

Many hugs and praying you get the news SOON...

Love,
Kristin

Natalie said...

Happy 8 month b-day Hudson!!!

And happy anniversary to you and your sweet hubby!

jajbs said...

Happy Anniversary! Happy 8 months, Hudson! Enjoy your day, Jami.

love ya,
Amanda

Stacie said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy 8th Month Birthday Hudson!! Hope you have a great day!!

Stacie

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy 8 month b-day, Hudson...and Happy Anniversary, guys! I will always remember your wedding day - with Kelsey still in the NICU back in Rockford...it was a bittersweet weekend. But glad I was able to share it with you! Love you guys!!

Kristy

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 7 great years!

Mindy :)

Katie said...

What a great anniversary gift, still in PGN. You guys are a great couple.

Kristy said...

Happy anniversary! And we're SO thrilled you're still in and moving closer towards bringing the little man home!

Love,
Kristy

Karen D. said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy 8th Month Birthday, Hudson!


Hugs!
Karen

JuJu - said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy 8 months gorgeous Hudson:)

I am praying you are OUT SOON!!!!!

JUlia:)