We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Friday, June 1, 2007

STILL IN!!

I just got my update. We are now at 3 weeks back in PGN! Thanks for your prayers!! Keep em coming! Please Lord - get us OUT!!! I was so nervous to open my email today! This doesn't mean we won't ever be kicked out again but every week that goes by is a good sign!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

15 comments:

Whitney said...

Yeah...Praise Him! PGN can't last forever...you will get THE CALL!

jajbs said...

Yeah, God is faithful to answer our heart's cry! I will continue to pray...the call will come soon.

Love ya,
Amanda

Katie said...

We prayed for you last night that His will would be done. Praise the LORD for that, still in. Still praying you home baby Hudson.

Amber said...

I'm thankful you guys are still in Jami - pray for you lots! One week closer to your little guy . . .

Mrs. Hany said...

YEAH!!!! We love to hear great news!! Hudson is so precious and we can not wait to meet him!

Rose said...

AWWWWWW Great news...i 've been checking all day! Roseann

Bekah said...

Praise the Lord he is still in!!! Praying!

LouLou said...

Thank the Lord! Now, we will all pray that he gets out super fast!!! I would love to be with you at the Marriott again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We'll keep praying that you get out soon!!

Mindy

Kristin said...

WOO-HOO!!! So great to hear some good news today, Jami...may it be a good kickoff to a relaxing, joyful weekend.

Many blessings!
Kristin

JuJu - said...

woooooooo-hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Good news -
I am praying you are out and Hudson is home soon:)

Julia:)

Natalie said...

I'm praying that you'll be out very soon! We've gotta get this beautiful baby boy home.

Anonymous said...

That is great news! We are thankful that you are still in! Praying!

Andrea said...

Good news! Let's keep those weeks coming! We need to get Hudson HOME!!

Emily said...

That's such great news!