We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Your comments make me cry...

I got a little choked up today reading the comments from my last post! Your encouragement to me during this time has meant SO much...more than you can know! I am missing my boy and am VERY anxious for the phone to ring!! I want to hear O-U-T SO badly!! I was just out on my front porch spending time with the Lord. Another Gorgeous day! Can you even imagine how absolutely FABULOUS Heaven is going to be?! :) Oh, how I love Jesus! There is such peace and calm that comes from intimacy with Him. Knowing that He is holding on to me is amazing! He feels me with peace, excitement, and hope. Living for Jesus makes life meaningful and He gives me passion and purpose! What would I do without my Lord! I would be LOST in every way! I told Him that today! :) I praise God for my friends all the time!! Thank you dear supporters! I love you!! :)

Still waiting on Pictures...I'm "dying!!!!!!" :)

7 comments:

Bekah said...

By the way...I am 'dying' here too. I want new pictures! :) It just kills me to know that there are new ones to show us from a week ago and they just haven't been emailed to us yet!

Karen D. said...

I can relate SO much to what you are saying in this post! Especially the part about waiting for the phone to ring!

I am praying for you!!!
Karen

Whitney said...

Hang on! Keep praying and allowing God to use this time to bring you closer to Him! I loved Amanda's reminder to not worry about what we are missing, but look forward to all that our Father has for our families and those precious kiddos. That OUT has got to come soon! It would be fun for you to get that call at McD's. :)

Still praying!

jajbs said...

You have amazing faith and strength! You are truly a Godly woman and I am so glad our paths crossed. I am beginning to believe that what Kristin posted about God doing something- we may all be on pickup together and meeting! What a nice "surprise" at the end of this journey!!:) Praying that call comes soon!


Amanda

Gail said...

I love reading about your strong faith. It inspires me. The OUT is coming . . . please God. Real soon.
Gail

Steve & Amy said...

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!
Praying with you for your OUT!

LouLou said...

Jami! You are so loved and such a wonderful Christian woman. I am proud to be your friend! I am praying for sweet Hudson to be freed from PGN!!
love you!