PRAISE THE LORD...many of my blogging buddies are getting O-U-T of PGN!!!
Lou and AP!!
Andrea and JP!!
Andrea and Kaylon!!
Natalie and Bella!!
am i missing anyone??...
A few PA's have also been issued FINALLY...
Bekah and Eloisa!!
my cousin, Staci and Sofie!!
Things are moving along!! We are over 5 weeks back in PGN - I'm praying we will get the call THIS WEEK!!! I feel so excited when I think that our time is coming...I can hardly believe it...then I get very fearful because I think "what if we get kicked out again?" I know God is holding on to me tightly! I need Him to! I miss Hudson and sometimes think we'll never get him home...but I trust and hope...pray and hope....worry and pray...then trust and hope again!!
God is good and I can't wait to see what he's going to do! I want you to know that I have NEVER felt the power of prayer like I have throughout this process! I praise God for you all! It is an amazing feeling to be upheld but so many prayer warriors - going to the Father! I'm honored and humbled. Thank you!
Please keep praying for all these waiting Guatemama's and babies!
Amanda and Bella
Kristen and Madalyn
Staci and Sofie
Roseann and Brody
Bekah and Eloisa
Karen and Abbie
The list goes on and on! Thanks for standing with us! Love you!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Wow! That is great that so many people are OUT! It's so exciting to think that you could be out soon too! We will keep praying!!
Mindy :)
Praying for a call before Friday!
Jami,
Thank you so much for the prayers!!! Maybe this will be Hudson and Madalyn's week to be released!! :)
Love and hugs,
Kristin
Praying this will be baby Hudson's week!!!
-April
Thanks for the shout out! Hoping this is the week for you too! Rose
I am so glad to hear of progress...Travor prayed for Hudson (and Eva and Hope) at lucch today:)
Our love, Jill
Jami,
Did I miss your call this weekend?? Just checking...and if yes, you can call me anytime!!! Greg performed a (big!) wedding this weekend, I had my teaching certification test, and we started our youth group mission trip (in town, thankfully!) yesterday...so, we've been very busy!! Hope you are doing well and I always love your peppy blog posts...they brighten my day!
Hugs!!
Kristin
Hi, I found your blog a while back through Lou. I have really enjoyed reading it. I am leaving in 8 days to pick up my daughter. I hope to hear the work PINK today. My EM is gindeborah@yahoo.com if you would like to have access to my blog.
Post a Comment