We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Then and Now!

7 years later and I love this man, more than the day I married him!! I am SO thankful to have Clint in my life! He supports me and makes me feel so special yet he also brings me back down to the ground when I need it!! We make a great team! :) We started out as friends years ago - when I was only 13 and a few years later, we fell in love! Clint, you are my best friend and I praise God for YOU!! Thank you for being such a wonderful man of God, husband, and such a fun daddy to our kiddos!! I love you...
then...
and
now!!


AND, I always will!!

I am 100% committed to loving you for the rest of my life!!!

You are THE man!! :)

6 comments:

Bekah said...

Happy Anniversary! You two look so young in your wedding photos! :) (we do too in ours) I can't wait to meet your sweet family!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a cute couple!!

Natalie said...

Darling wedding pics! You guys are a way cute couple!

JuJu - said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Julia:)

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! You two are great together!

Mindy :)

Taylor said...

Very Cute!