We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Friday, June 15, 2007

5 weeks!

Praise God, we're still in and going strong. Every Friday I get a pit in my stomach...praying that we will still be in. When I get the email...I take a big breath and pray "Lord, give me the strength!" Then I open my email and when I see the words "still in," I can breath again!! Praise God!!!

We will be getting new pictures next week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all!!

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Wahoo!!!! That's great, Jami!

Gail said...

Yea!! Hopefully you will be coming out for good soon.
Gail

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

You have a beautiful family!! Can't wait to see new pics of little Hudson!!

-April

Kristin said...

Glad to hear it's good news!!!! At this point, no news IS good news! :)

Bear hugs!!
Kristin

Bekah said...

Awesome news! I am praying you are out in 6 weeks! Believing with you for this miracle! I want to meet Hudson the beginning of Aug! Thanks for your prayers for us!!! I'll call you soon. Love and hugs!

Whitney said...

I will keep praying! New pics are great fun, I am sure he can only get cuter!

Andrea said...

Keep on marching towards OUT!!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Taylor said...

That's great Jami! Will continue to pray Hudson out!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are still in! Praise God! We are praying for you.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Great news that you are still in. Hopefully you will be out soon and on your way to bring Hudson home.

Steve & Amy said...

We pray that the earthquake shook things up for you in PGN and that you will be out soon!! Love & Hugs!!

LouLou said...

5 weeks! Girl, it could be any day now!!!! I know you are beside yourself. I have heard down here that PGN is under pressure to release cases! I am praying that Hudson is out PRONTO. The number here at the Marriott is 01150224101777. Just give them my name and they'll connect you! I would love to talk to you too!

Katie said...

Great NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JuJu - said...

praying you get O-U-T soon!!!!!!

JUlia:)