We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
|
Add this to your site |
7 comments:
Ohhh, I hope they come sooner too! They just need to change the word for "adoption" to "waiting"! Still praying I see that OUT for you all!
Praying you are OUT this week!!! and praying for pictures for you!
We can't wait to see updated pictures of H, we are praying you out soon!
Praying that you get your pictures with news that you are OUT!!! Can't wait to see them:) BTW our email is: aatennant@bex.net:)
I am a new lurker to your blog! We are also adopting from Guatemala and I will be praying for your speedy out! He is soooo cute!!!
Praying your little guy home -
Julia:)
Jami,
You are amazing, girlfriend! I wish you lived closer so we could meet, but I still believe the Lord may cross our paths before all of this is over.
I can't wait to see pics of Hudson...sometimes, those updates come at the PERFECT time. I pray that it does in this case.
Keep your light shining brightly for Him...you bring a ray of Sonshine and Hope to all those around you (physically AND in blogland!).
Many blessings to you today as you go about your tasks...and may the Holy Spirit be your guide this day!
Love and hugs,
Kristin
Post a Comment