We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

excitement in the air...

I can feel it...can you?! I really think the end is near...I've been in over 5 weeks now - certainly I should be done with KO's right? Today is an absolutely beautiful day...I turned off the air conditioning and opened up the windows! This is my favorite time of year...when I can hear the birds chirping...feel the breeze flowing through my house...smell the freshly mowed yards and flowers...ahhhhh, spring - I LOVE IT!!

I am dreaming about the CALL, dreaming about the day when Hudson will be ours for good! Sometimes, I think it will never happen...but it will, right?! One of these days! Lord, please make it soon...today even! My stomach fills with flutteries when I think that it could be anyday now! But then, I worry - what if we get another kickout or something happens...yada yada yada - I don't feel like dwelling on the negative and I really shouldn't be! Thank you Lord for giving me hope today! Hope is a beautiful thing, isn't it! HOPE IN CHRIST!!

Loving you!

10 comments:

Karen D. said...

Jami,
Thanks for the Shout Out on your last post! I just got home from vacation and am trying to get caught up on everyone!

Thanks also for this post! It is very encouraging to me! I am having one of my down days with the adoption!

Thanks for your ccontinued prayers!
I am continuing to pray for your family!
Hugs!
Karen

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Keep looking up and he will get you through!!! Terrific Post!!

-April

Mrs. Hany said...

Jami,
I am so excited for yo guys, things are moving in GC, Hudson is coming home soon!! We pray for you and love you!

Gail said...

Yes, it will happen. Our God is so good.
Gail

LouLou said...

Jami,
I am praying that sweet Hudson is released so SOON. I know you are just longing for him. The best part of this adoption journey has been my journey towards our Lord. I am closer to Him than I have ever been. I surely feel Him here with me and AP! I love you so much and am praying for good news!

Rebekah said...

we're praying too Jami! The day will be here and past and we'll look back and won't be able to hardly remember life without little Hudson!!

love you,
bek

Katie said...

Jami-
He will be here soon. Still praying that baby home.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Let Hudson's come home!!!

Steve & Amy said...

I just know that you will hear that three letter word O-U-T soon! Hugs & Love!

Bekah said...

Jami--I have been in Columbus the past few days taking my Massage Therapy Boards and got back last night. Don't ask how they went! Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you a lot and really think that Hudson is coming home soon! I am so thankful for you and your encouragement and the way that you continually remind me to focus on my 'first love' and let Him be my joy. Love and hugs to you friend!