- Aunt Megan

We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
|
Add this to your site |
15 comments:
Awww, little Hudson is sooo cute!! And just look at that smile!! You are so blessed!
-April
Soooo sweet!!! Have fun on your get away! I am praying for your OUT!!
Hugs!
Karen
he is So precious as usual! ~Rose
Oh so cute, come home soon Hudson!!!
Yeah, they came! What a handsome little guy! Praying for good news soon!
So Cute!!!
Thanks for posting these today.
Gail
Cooking club thinks Hudson is adorable!!!!!!! We can't wait to meet him . . . .
love you lots,
Amber, Mindy, Betsy, Kristy, Brooke and Katie!!!!!
YEAH!!!!! He is adorable!!! His face just lights up whenhe smiles-- he has the happiest eyes!
Love ya,
Amanda
Oh he is just the sweetest, happiest, most precious little punkin'. I love that he smiles so huge in his update pictures. Seeing pictures of him makes my heart happy...I can't wait to meet him in person!
What a cutie!!!
Hi,
What a precious little guy you have coming:) (hopefully very soon). He keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! Mindy and I were just talking today about how we couldn't wait to see pictures of him. Glad they came.
Love, Sandra
Hudson is so handsome!! I think he's going to be quite a character!!(Not that he isn't already:) Praying the the three letter word comes your way this week!!
SO cute! Love those pictures. That smile just melts my heart.
He is so happy. Cant wait to meet him.
Danae
Hudson is precious!!!! I am praying you get that call soon! GC just isn't the same without you....
love you!
Post a Comment